In a creative environment, having access to the latest and correct versions of critical brand assets such as logos, photography, and images is key to maintaining brand standards.
If your team is often left wondering how to access last month’s email graphic, or where to find the final approved assets for Projects, then you should attend our October webinar. In this session, we will show you how to better manage documents including best practices for adding, storing, and sharing files.
Topics covered will include:
• Best practices for storing different file types
• Library folder permissions – controlling security and access to sensitive information
• Using the Library as your Digital Asset Management system – how to store, find, and share critical documents with your teams, clients, and partners
• File notifications and email integration
• File and form reporting, and other beneficial features of the Advanced Library Module
We strongly encourage all RoboHead users (Account Admins, Project Managers, and Project Members) to attend this session.
Watch Webinar Recording
Try RoboHead for Free!
Create a RoboHead Review and begin collaborating with your team. Our easy-to-use proofing and annotation tools allow for structured feedback and speedy approvals. Click the button below to upload your creative file and begin the reviewing process.
Or to request a full demo of RoboHead, contact us to schedule a meeting and see for yourself how our innovative solution can drive efficiency for your team.