We are excited to introduce a new way to present the work your team has produced — in a fast, easy, and professional method! Through a RoboHead Portfolio, you can now showcase your team’s creative capabilities (and efficiencies) with other departments, management, and external clients — creating more visibility into the great work you do.
In this 30-minute session, we will show how to create Portfolios by identifying the deliverables within your project to share the creative output, as well as project summaries and additional data. In addition to Portfolios, we’ll introduce new tools for better organization of files in Projects, Campaigns, and Library folders.
Topics covered will include:
- Visual updates for Tagging Project files
- Using the final deliverable tag
- Preview of a Portfolio
- Portfolio setup and sharing
- Best practices moving forward with Portfolios
Our NEW Portfolios are a game changer! This is one webinar you won’t want to miss.
Try RoboHead for Free!
Create a RoboHead Review and begin collaborating with your team. Our easy-to-use proofing and annotation tools allow for structured feedback and speedy approvals. Click the button below to upload your creative file and begin the reviewing process.
Or to request a full demo of RoboHead, contact us to schedule a meeting and see for yourself how our innovative solution can drive efficiency for your team.
Recent Product Releases
- Product Update: New Tab, Type Ahead, Email Requests, Grouping and More!
- Product Update: Copy a Campaign, Improved communication with Contacts, New RoboScripts, and More
- Product Update: Creative Portfolios, File Organization, Project Thumbnails, and More
- Product Update: Team Time Off, Project Schedules, and More