Unlimited 24 / 7 / 365 Support
RoboHead’s Customer Success team is available via chat, email, and phone, and provides a wealth of additional training material via our Customer Support Portal.
Are you an existing RoboHead Customer?
We’re always ready to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us via email or the link below.
If your matter is urgent, please feel free to call us at 1-888-ROBO-123 (1-888-762-6123).
Security is our Priority
RoboHead was designed from the ground up with security, reliability, and high availability in mind.
Secure, encrypted communications between your browser and RoboHead ensure your data remains private and safe.
- Fully-secured browsing with HTTPS TLSv1.2 using 128-bit encryption keeps your data safe in transit
- Customer accounts are separated into their own domains, e.g., customer.robohead.com and are encrypted at rest
- Configurable password policy allows you to match your organization’s IT policies
Amazon Web Services’ cloud platform is utilized as the foundation of our RoboHead solution. Access to AWS cloud resources is secured by multiple protocols.
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Two-factor authentication
- Encrypted network communications
High Availability & Reliability
All redundant or clustered components span multiple data center facilities in the same region, known as availability zones, providing high availability and reliability.
- A load-balanced application server cluster provides high availability and scalability as needed, to meet demand
- The replicated database back-end is backed up incrementally on a continual basis with full backups occurring daily and retained for seven days
- Assets are stored on Amazon’s multi-redundant S3 cloud storage system
For additional information, please see our Technical Overview.
Integrate with other software via RoboHead’s API.