There have been quite a few amazing updates to RoboHead this year to go along with a host of existing features, but sometimes it’s great to step back and refresh your knowledge of RoboHead’s core functionality. With that in mind, we are pleased to announce our upcoming June webinar: “RoboHead 101: Back to Basics”.
This webinar is intended to give everyone a refresher on some of the basic components of RoboHead, while also getting a chance to see how RoboHead is typically used by our customers on a day-to-day basis.
Topics for the webinar will include:
- Basic navigation and page/view customization
- Project navigation and tab overview
- The My Work tab, key features, and functions
- Dashboard configuration and usage
- Advanced Search, Favorites, Tags, and managing Notification Preferences
Whether you’re brand new to RoboHead, a seasoned user, or someone who considers themselves an “accidental” project manager there’s something in this webinar for everyone.
This webinar will be offered at two different times – choose the one most convenient for you.
Register for Webinar
Tuesday, June 22, 2021: 12PM – 1:00PM EST | 9AM – 10:00AM PST
Thursday, June 24, 2021: 3PM – 4:00PM EST | 12PM – 1:00PM PST
Recent Product Releases
- Product Update: Creative Portfolios, File Organization, Project Thumbnails, and More
- Product Update: Team Time Off, Project Schedules, and More
- Product Update: Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Adobe Acrobat Interactions and More
- Product Update: RoboHead Plugin for Adobe XD and Most Requested Enhancements