There have been quite a few amazing updates to RoboHead this year to go along with a host of existing features, but sometimes it’s great to step back and refresh your knowledge of RoboHead’s core functionality. With that in mind, we are pleased to announce our upcoming June webinar: “RoboHead 101: Back to Basics”.
This webinar is intended to give everyone a refresher on some of the basic components of RoboHead, while also getting a chance to see how RoboHead is typically used by our customers on a day-to-day basis.
Topics for the webinar will include:
- Basic navigation and page/view customization
- Project navigation and tab overview
- The My Work tab, key features, and functions
- Dashboard configuration and usage
- Advanced Search, Favorites, Tags, and managing Notification Preferences
Whether you’re brand new to RoboHead, a seasoned user, or someone who considers themselves an “accidental” project manager there’s something in this webinar for everyone.
This webinar will be offered at two different times – choose the one most convenient for you.
This webinar has already passed. To watch a recording, click the button below.
Try RoboHead for Free!
Create a RoboHead Review and begin collaborating with your team. Our easy-to-use proofing and annotation tools allow for structured feedback and speedy approvals. Click the button below to upload your creative file and begin the reviewing process.
Or to request a full demo of RoboHead, contact us to schedule a meeting and see for yourself how our innovative solution can drive efficiency for your team.
Recent Product Releases
- Product Update: New Tab, Type Ahead, Email Requests, Grouping and More!
- Product Update: Copy a Campaign, Improved communication with Contacts, New RoboScripts, and More
- Product Update: Creative Portfolios, File Organization, Project Thumbnails, and More
- Product Update: Team Time Off, Project Schedules, and More